Unless otherwise stated, Natasha’s Baking and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on natashasbaking.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://natashasbaking.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from natashasbaking.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from natashasbaking.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from natashasbaking.com
Redistribute content from natashasbaking.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. natashasbaking.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of natashasbaking.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws natashasbaking.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- natashasbaking.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to natashasbaking.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinks to our site and content
You may link to natashasbaking.com crediting the original source and without prior approval. However, we reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Amazon Associates Program
Links to Amazon.com that are found within this site are affiliate links to items that we consider good quality products for baking. When you click and complete your purchase, Natasha’s Baking may make commission. All product images used to represent products displayed on natashasbaking.com belong to respective owners.